This weeks UK games chart
With E3 taking over the gaming world last week we didn’t publish the chart. But normal service has resumed this week and here it is again. And not much has changed from last weeks chart. Last weeks top 3 of Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Max Payne 3 and FIFA 12 remains the same, with the remainder of the chart jumbling up.
Battlefield 3 is the second best war game this week coming in at number 4, while Modern Warfare 3 can only reach 7, dropping down from 5.
Game of Thrones is this weeks only new entry, with the PC version of the hit TV program entering at number 6. There is one re-entry this week as well, with Marion & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games rising from 11th to 9th. Expect that to remain in the top 10 with the Olympics just around the corner.
Here’s the chart in full;
Multi Format Top 10
1. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Ubisoft (1)
2. Max Payne 3, Rockstar (2)
3. FIFA 12, EA (3)
4. Battlefield 3, EA (8)
5. Sniper Elite V2, 505 Games (6)
6. Game of Thrones, Koch Media (-)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Activision (5)
8. FIFA Street, EA (9)
9. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games, SEGA (11)
10. DiRT Showdown, Codemasters (7)
UKIE Games Charts©, compiled by GfK Chart-Track Week ending 9th June