Anno 2070 Deep Ocean announced
Ubisoft have announced and released details of the add-on pack Deep Ocean for RTS title Anno 2070.
Coming in the Autumn, Deep Ocean brings a new civilization level for the first time in the history of the Anno series, as well as additional content and challenges.
Here’s the key features to the Deep Ocean expansion;
- New civilization level
For the first time in the history of the Anno series an add-on brings a new civilization level: the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
- A deeper game experience
The new population class grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production chains and consumption goods. Furthermore this new class features new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries, strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
- Additional content and challenges
Players will also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without using military force through the “Hostile Takeover” feature
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater geothermal power plant
- Optimize energy supply through “Energy transfer” between islands
- Face a new dangerous disaster: The Tsunami
- Unlock new rewards for each faction’s career ladder
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests
- Unlock over 30 new achievements
- Access to player comparison via new leaderboards